AstroClock is an astronomical clock designed for field use by amateur astronomers. It includes your local date and time, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), Local Sidereal Time (LST), and Julian Date (JD) with up to six decimal point precision. The sidereal clock provides a convenient method for observation planning, and for calibrating your telescope's setting circles. AstroClock is an essential tool for the advanced amateur making time-sensitive observations of variable stars, sun spots, planets, comets, asteroids, and star occultations.
- Desktop AND Night Vision mode
- Large numerical display for optimal clarity
- Pause/Resume button simplifies observation recording
- 12h or 24h clock display
- Option to disable idle lock
- Julian Date (JD) or Modified Julian Date (MJD)
- Automatic geographical longitude detection with manual override.
- All preferences are saved between sessions